K0rnholio Screenshots

Rocking some ATS - my paintjob might be a little hard to see but it's Halloween themed :) 

dO770os.jpg

dO770os.jpgALY6NTw.jpg

dO770os.jpg

@Spooky_Ghost69 Your missing a bumper - tho I can't say much about mine rocking the plain stock bumper myself.

APfEysN.jpg

The crew.

o0Frb0L.jpg

u0sLpe5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but I seem to really enjoy just day cab trucks compared to everything all maxed out. In my opinion it looks more "everyday" type of truck if that makes any sense. 

20180108105329_1.jpg

20180108110753_1.jpg

20180108110916_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy with work among other things but I hope everyone's 2018 has been good so far. If everything goes to plan I will soon be posting more trucks with my VTC and getting pics with some combined convoys. Even tho sometimes I like to do solo runs it will be nice to grab a few pics of convoys and matching trucks ;)

20180124185110_1.jpg

20180124191906_1.jpg

20180124192517_1.jpg

20180124192540_1.jpg

I love that background in the main menu I just couldn't find a way to hide the cursor so I put it in the corner.

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful Pictures Guys. LrTdZqE.png

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• Guest changed the title to K0rnholio Screenshots

@[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang Yup was there getting ready for the ATS Convoy which was a huge success and had lots of fun.

@[R.W.M] RedWolfTV Thank You. Some might be the same style but when playing ATS and or ETS2 there are many things that catch my eye and I want to share so thank you again.

Doing a load with @Blackmyst late at night. ( Was testing some graphics settings so I'm not 100% sure of how it will come out )
20180226011746_1.jpg

Currently 03:47 as I'm posting this, however was driving around and setting/planning a route for a convoy for my VTC and saw this and had to snap a few pics.

20180226174017_1.jpg

20180226174038_1.jpg

• Prime locked this topic

Archived