ATS Multipleyer Wont download Help

[Keith][ATS]

Question

Hello Dear People I downloaded ATS Multipleyer and I cant get in the files wont let me download In. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator                But still will not work. Please help! files wont work and there like not brown files there like white colored files when I go in. Thank You !

4 answers to this question

Hi Keith,

Because i have a feeling you have confused the installation paths let me put it like this.

An example path that you will need to install the TruckersMP mod is: C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher

The game should be installed at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\  (You don't have to choose common Steam installs the game in that folder by default if you haven't change it)

If you don't know where Steam installs your games you can simply go to Steam Settings\Downloads\Steam Library Folders and check your games installation path.

H423__RyToKli3mwYRijiA.png

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Please can you go to steam and uninstall ATS.  Then can you exit steam and go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ and ensure that the whole folder is deleted.  Then please start steam as an admin and reinstall ATS.  Does this work?