Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

My game keeps crashing

greig111

Question

5 answers to this question

If your game crashes while you F7 or teleport. 

You need to have the single player catch up with the multiplayer. Go to a NCZ(non collision zone) F7 and let it load. It will catch up. Sometimes it takes 20 mins or less depending on your computer. 

Make sure youre online when when you do this. 

Edited by Blazie

Hi greig111,

Welcome to the TruckersMP forums. 

This is my most common solution which I give to people who experience the same issue as you:  

Please remove / dismiss some of you existing drivers, along with selling their trucks.

The time taken for your drivers and income to be synced with the multiplayer server takes time. Using a profile with a small amount of drivers and trucks, or a profile without any can help speed up the server synchro pattern.

Once following this procedure, you should experience these freezes to have reduced in length, or to have come to a complete stop. 

Alternatively, waiting for 15 minuites + for the freeze to correct itself works much better. This is preferred because it seems to prevent the problem occurring again in the future. 

If not, I advise uninstalling the launcher, deleting the folder in program files. Go to %programdata% and delete the truckersmp folder.  Uninstall the ETS2 from steam library.  Restart.  Run steam as admin and install ETS2.  Install the launcher as admin and run it as admin.  

Sometimes crashes caused by people using disallowed mods or your OS can also be to blame sometimes

If F7 doesn't work, you may have to manually reset your economy. Use this guide to help you with that: