• Announcements

• Chris - TFM

Game versions updated - It's time to downgrade!   08/16/17

Once again a new version of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator have been released. If you wish to carry on playing TruckersMP, for the time being you will need to downgrade your game versions to   ETS2: "temporary_1_27 - 1.27.x for incompatible mods" ATS: "temporary_1_6 - 1.6.x for incompatible mods"   Use the following to learn how to downgrade:      Thanks!
user454

Duisburg remapped without changing anything in the base game!

Just now, TrademarkGamer said:

@user454 Some trolls will spend money on a whole other game and make another TMP account.

Why would they waste money? But even then just keep getting them banned on every account they make. They will soon either get board of it or go in dept.

Because some people have money to waste. Finding their accounts is not that easy, admins aren't going to check the IP of every ban and check it. Even then VPS do exist

I doubt that it would do any good as with the amount of people on C-D road everyday it will have the same effect. 

Edited by Smalley - Truckers.FM

As Bonnm sayd

Go take another road, don't drive here, you know there're many people, but you always go on this road and after you make a complaint or you make suggestions on the forum

And sorry if there're spelling errors

But good luck for the suggestion

Edited by Caernage

^

My garage is located there.

Edited by DerAmpelmann
Removed unnecessary quote. Please refer to the post above with "^" or tag the person.

^
You can move your garage if you don't want to be in Duisburg anymore; I also have my garage set there. 

Frankly I don't mind the traffic, most people that downloaded the mod wanted to be able to interact with other users and now they get to, even if it's through traffic. Just drive patiently, and so what if there's crashes and damage? It's a game, just move on! That being said, the idea sounds simple on paper, but it'd be very hard to enforce for the reason already stated above by others (enforcement).

On 16.06.2017 at 2:06 AM, HamitCanKilic / 24] said:

There's no need to do this. I think, if the players go to other cities, the problem is solved. As a result, there are not only Calais and Duisburg on the map.

Happy Trucking.

+1

Hello,

I couldn't see this working at all, I respect that you think this would be a good idea but in my opinion it wouldn't work.   - 1

Many Thanks,

Liam

Certain administrators already advise this, but it is not strictly enforced.

It's a good idea, but I doubt that it would be followed by many and it would also be quite hard to enforce.

it would be a good idea but nobody would do it so theres no point 

people dont even let you out of service to start with so how are you going to get people to do this suggestion 

On 16/06/2017 at 8:49 AM, Daniellus_PL said:

Third thing - it will be annoying on less busy servers like Eu 3, so it could be only add in Eu2. 

Main idea wasnt bad, but it is impossible to be add. 

@Daniellus_PL, he did say that in the original post.

On 15/06/2017 at 11:41 PM, user454 said:

The Duisburg road should be a one-way as showed in the image, this should help traffic flow and not let anyone get in in case their in carrier mode yet this also keeps the large amount of traffic in the game. I think this is a major improvement and should be implemented into Europe 2.