Duisburg remapped without changing anything in the base game!

user454

As Bonnm sayd

Go take another road, don't drive here, you know there're many people, but you always go on this road and after you make a complaint or you make suggestions on the forum

And sorry if there're spelling errors

But good luck for the suggestion

Edited by Caernage

^
You can move your garage if you don't want to be in Duisburg anymore; I also have my garage set there. 

Frankly I don't mind the traffic, most people that downloaded the mod wanted to be able to interact with other users and now they get to, even if it's through traffic. Just drive patiently, and so what if there's crashes and damage? It's a game, just move on! That being said, the idea sounds simple on paper, but it'd be very hard to enforce for the reason already stated above by others (enforcement).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 16/06/2017 at 8:49 AM, Daniellus_PL said:

Third thing - it will be annoying on less busy servers like Eu 3, so it could be only add in Eu2. 

Main idea wasnt bad, but it is impossible to be add. 

@Daniellus_PL, he did say that in the original post.

On 15/06/2017 at 11:41 PM, user454 said:

The Duisburg road should be a one-way as showed in the image, this should help traffic flow and not let anyone get in in case their in carrier mode yet this also keeps the large amount of traffic in the game. I think this is a major improvement and should be implemented into Europe 2.

• 2 years later...
  • Game Producer

This doesn't fit in simulation plans. We aren't going to tell users to take other directions to the point where they will go to. If SCS updates the game, our mod will then be broken if we decide to use a map mod. We'll look into possible solutions to decrease the ongoing issues.