Desync issue

Weepydruid

Question

Sorry if advance if this has already been posted but this has been bugging me and searching for my issue hasn't come up with anything.... Anyway I go to play today (4 hours ago) and noticed that alot of truckers were desyncing a lot and getting stuck in the floor and so on... Some trucks would come to a complete stop then ill see them drive off in the distance... Its not my PC as far as i'm aware since i've had this game for ages and had no issues but it makes this game unplayable... I literally can't drive anywhere without desync/lag or whatever it is

8 answers to this question

Hi Supersam,

At the moment there have been some status updates from other members being posted around the forums claiming the server to be lagging. This is most likely the servers issue rather than yours. I would recommend for you to play on a different server and wait for the server which you are having problems with to be fixed. 

Just confirm with us and let us know: whether this issue has been happening only from today, or whether it has been an ongoing issue for a long time?

• Upvote 1

i have been playing for quite some time and have only seen a few players desync... and not even that badly... and i mostly play on EU2 makin deliveries between areas where there are alot of trucks... since i record them to see who gets out of line when they think that an admin is not there to stop them...
here are a few tips tho, firstly: try to shut down all programs on your computer that you dont need... mostly pay attention to internet hoggers like skype, utorrent and such... (this will make it sure that you wont be causing the same problem to other players)
Secondly: Try to keep a fair distance from other truckers when driving faster than 40 or 50 km/h, since this gives you time to slow down or steer clear when they suddenly stop.
Thirdly, try not to "kiss their tailpipe" in crowded areas, its not a good idea overall... keep at least a car wide distance from them... 
ALSO... and i stress this... act like everyone else on the road is an idiot waiting to harm you... only you are the smart one to avoid this... (alot of drivers in real life drive the same way cause you never know who is gonna do something stupid).

Have a nice and safe trucking :D

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, starfall25 said:

i have been playing for quite some time and have only seen a few players desync... and not even that badly... and i mostly play on EU2 makin deliveries between areas where there are alot of trucks... since i record them to see who gets out of line when they think that an admin is not there to stop them...
here are a few tips tho, firstly: try to shut down all programs on your computer that you dont need... mostly pay attention to internet hoggers like skype, utorrent and such... (this will make it sure that you wont be causing the same problem to other players)
Secondly: Try to keep a fair distance from other truckers when driving faster than 40 or 50 km/h, since this gives you time to slow down or steer clear when they suddenly stop.
Thirdly, try not to "kiss their tailpipe" in crowded areas, its not a good idea overall... keep at least a car wide distance from them... 
ALSO... and i stress this... act like everyone else on the road is an idiot waiting to harm you... only you are the smart one to avoid this... (alot of drivers in real life drive the same way cause you never know who is gonna do something stupid).

Have a nice and safe trucking :D

Well after shutting down my computer I noticed my windows did an update so i'm guessing that it downloaded it but wasn't functioning 110% and required a restart but now it seems to be working perfectly but thanks for the advise :) Also I always keep my distance... The amount of times i've gone airborne while being a newbie player is tooo many times (learn't from that mistake) But happy trucking and ofc safe trucking :P 

CASE CLOSED... PS thanks to everyone for the help appreciate it :)