Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New problems at Calais-Duisburg

BlueSky <3

DE:

tja.. das ist ne landstrasse.. 60 kmh für lkw... nun fahren da schon alle 70 oder gar 80..

auf landstrassen zumindest in deutschland ist 100 für autos, das aber nur wenn man überholen kann, das ist auf dieser strasse nicht wirklich gefahrlos möglich.

vielleicht sollte man einfach das auto stehen lassen und mit nem lkw fahren.. immerhin gibts die regel, das sinnloser verkehr gebannt werden kann.. ich denke mal autos sind sinnloser verkehr in dem sinn, das du da nicht ständig durchfahren sollst, sondern mehrere stunden zwichen den durchfahrten liegen.

ich fände die option die strasse komplett zu meiden oder eben nicht zu überholen, am besten. immerhin ist das hier kein gta oder nfs!!

ich hoffe man versteht was ich sagen möchte/meine.

EN:

well on that countryroad its 60 kph for trucks.. everyone already drives 70 or 80.. for cars its (atleast in germany) 100 if you can overtake which isnt really possible on this road if you dont want to do it recklessly.

maybe park the car and drive a truck there, and dont be useless traffic, thats bannable.

i think avoiding the road or dont overtake is the best option in my opinion. this is not gta or nfs!

i hope everyone understands what i mean.

edit: ps. im a lawful driver.. i go 70 on any country road, 85 on the autobahn and follow real world traffic law as good as i can with regard to my suroundings and other players. And yes one should use the hazard lights to warn other behind of an crash or traffic jam. But than the one behind should brake and not over- or even undertake!

sysp-73354.png

Judging by that video you drive very fast, follow very closely and generally are very impatient. If you want to go fast, I'm all for that, just don't do it on that road. Or do it safely. Big heavy trucks don't have to move out of the way for you in your car who just wants to go as fast as possible. Whats the rush?

I also drive at less than 100kphs and i get lots of hornings or bad overtakes.

But i think that there are 2 worse problems:

In the 2 lanes parts as happens in the video too,people tend to drive in the overtaking lane. In real life i would middlefinger who does that because especially in highways is unsafe

And,the second annoying thing: the junction. 

Everyone thinks that the precedence belongs to the C-D drivers but signs are clear: people coming from the highway must pass first.

I hate when i get rammed (but i like reporting when it happens,revenge must be served cold lol), and i hate when people horn or write me to move if i'm giving the precedence.

I hope that they will learn someday, maybe thanks to my reports 

I speed :ph34r:

Its quite obvious the way that road is and everyone knows it by now so it is kinda silly to see people go there and then complain to admins and everyone about the traffic and chaos there, its a big map and thats only one road, you don't have to go there.

There is noting wrong with going the speed limit and if like me you speed you must respect that, they don't have to speed up just because you are going fast, going a good bit below the speed limit though does get pretty annoying, especially when you see a heavy cargo trailer and a not powerful enough truck to pull it at a decent speed.

Safe overtaking is very possible on C-D road. Its pretty obvious and just common sense that when the servers full and there a huge amount of traffic on that road that you just don't overtake. There are also plenty of sections on that road like coming up to the junction, Duisburg end, railway crossing, gas/petrol station and the parts with lots of corners, those are places you just don't overtake as its just not safe. You alot don't come up to a line of trucks and just overtake as thats also so unsafe.

Safe overtaking is possible on that road if you look at TAB menu, look ahead and look at you gps and then overtake when you get a safe opportunity and you also only overtake if you have a powerful enough truck to actually overtake quickly and safety, you do not overtake if you are going to be struggling to get past someone.  There are some good sections where its often pretty easy to safe overtake (of course not during peak times cause its impossible to overtake then)

Doing these steps to safe overtaking does mean slowing down and can often mean being stuck behind slower traffic for quite a while but there is noting wrong with that and if everyone just did this you would see accident levels decrease dramatically.

The problem quite a large amount of people just don't do that, I'd say they don't even bother to look before overtaking, they have no patience to wait behind slower traffic and safely overtake and just overtake whenever they feel like it often resulting in crashes, they will just come up and overtake without any care or consideration for anyone else around them and when oncoming traffic does come they force their way back in.

Of course everyone can misjudge things and while trying to be safe have an accident but when that does happen they would learn from it and be extra careful next time but sadly most just don't care and aren't even trying to safely overtake, then there are the ones that speed along the grass and cut in <_<

Noting can really be done about it though, its not going to change, just record and report the troll and ones that ram etc or just avoid that road. You can tell people all you want to not overtake or to do it safelty but most won't bother to listen :(

Sure safe overtaking means you can't speed as fast as you want all the time and have to slow down to speed limits or lower for sometimes quite a while or even for the whole road but thats the way it should be :) Much better then recklessly overtaking causing a crash and having to f7.

Is it really that hard to just slow down and wait for a safe opportunity to overtake? I really don't understand why people would rather cause crashes rather then slowing down and waiting until its safe :unsure: and when you go to that road and its peak times and the server is full why would you even try to overtake then in the first place? its just impossible to

people who drive the speed limit or those that speed and safely overtake are not the problem, the problem are the ones that speed and overtake recklessly without any care for anyone else around them (which seems to be quite a large amount of players :unsure:) there are also alot of people that just cannot handle the trucks or cars at speed

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I commented earlier in this thread about the C - D road, but I'd like to add some fresh experience issues. Pilot cars are creating more problems than trucks. Players speed all along the road and dart around, between, and into trucks all the time with the pilot cars. The immature drivers use them as if in a smash up derby. I'll be adjusting my route in game to avoid this road since it's no fun to spend more on repairs then you make for the delivery. Outside of this road the rest of the map is fun. I almost wish I had FRAPS to record the issues I've seen in the past 2 days on the road. There would be 10 players I would've reported for in game violations. However I am not here to ruin the game time of others. I just wish more players respected each other and the game rules to make the game enjoyable for all. I always try to make sure I don't cause issues for others, even yielding to a fault. The CB and in game chat is disheartening on this road. Way too much cursing when young children are playing. I feel the pilot cars should be removed and only used by admins, or make them only available at a very high level to players who must then request to be assigned a pilot car.

On 6/15/2017 at 5:29 PM, preciseloner said:

Hello guys,

at this video I will show you, that the C-D road has a new problem: Too slow driving and no warning lights to warn of the traffic jam or an accident.

Many accidents happen by the constant overtaking of slow trucks and if one does not put the warning lights, someone always goes in.

I hope you can see this in this video here.

https://youtu.be/-EQ93WjKbtA

World of Trucks contracts also limit us to 90km/h, speed limiter or not.

steam.php?id=vargurr&pngimg=gordon2&tbor

Archived