Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

how do i become a veteran driver

wolfpackgameryt

Hello to become a veteran pilot you have to wait 1 year.

Otherwise, know also note that the more you make useful comments, the more points you can get for "community reputation". 

These points can, you are given by the community members, if he likes your status or comment for example. And more, if your content is interesting and useful.

Cordially
Yoyo_ManSg

3 hours ago, Yoyo_ManSg said:

Hello to become a veteran pilot you have to wait 1 year.

Otherwise, know also note that the more you make useful comments, the more points you can get for "community reputation". 

These points can, you are given by the community members, if he likes your status or comment for example. And more, if your content is interesting and useful.

Cordially
Yoyo_ManSg

thanks for the help 

sdNhsuq.png

You can have 0 posts and become a veteran driver after a year. That's no fun. We even get our own section on the forums

Okay, the OP has got their answer. I see no further reason why this needs to remain open, so I will be closing it to prevent further content-count farming, or repeating of answers.

Locked and archived.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Archived