How can I increase (not remove) the speed limit?

KauzDs

Question

8 answers to this question

There Is No Way To Turn The Speed limiter Up Becuase Of How SCS Made The Original Game Settings The Only Way This May Be By-Passed Is If Someone Has A Mod Or Makes A Mod For This Option Other Wiz There Isn't Anyway To Do This.

Hey There!

The 3 most common reasons for speedlimiters are:
1-) External contracts are always limited to #90km/h (or w/e that is in mph, these contracts are always limited the idea is that everyone gets equal and as close to real-life conditions as possible)
2-) You've got enabled speedlimiter at Multiplayer settings (at the end)
3-) The American Truck Simulator Multiplayer Europe#1 and Euro Truck Simulator Multiplayer Europe#1 110km/h

Orginal Post By @FirestarteR93

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

Edited by [TSRVTC - Veteran] ismail [TR]
Color Fixed

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

17 minutes ago, [TSRVTC - Veteran] ismail [TR] said:

Hey There!

The 3 most common reasons for speedlimiters are:
1-) External contracts are always limited to #90km/h (or w/e that is in mph, these contracts are always limited the idea is that everyone gets equal and as close to real-life conditions as possible)
2-) You've got enabled speedlimiter at Multiplayer settings (at the end)
3-) The American Truck Simulator Multiplayer Europe#1 and Euro Truck Simulator Multiplayer Europe#1 110km/h

Orginal Post By @FirestarteR93

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

WOT contracts are not a issue.

17 minutes ago, oolala11 said:

Please go to options and gameplay and scroll down till you see truck speed limiter.  Switch this off.

Please note that on external contracts (WOT), the speed limiter cannot be removed

This is exactly the opposite of what I want. I don't want to turn it off. What I do want is to know if you can increase, not remove/disable/turn off, that speed limit of 90km/h to whatever number and if so, how?

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this. Sorry if that is the case.

2 minutes ago, KauzDs said:

WOT contracts are not a issue.

This is exactly the opposite of what I want. I don't want to turn it off. What I do want is to know if you can increase, not remove/disable/turn off, that speed limit of 90km/h to whatever number and if so, how?

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this. Sorry if that is the case.

WOT Contracts can be a issue about your problem, because you want to drive at 90, but you can use also "cruise" and set limit at 90...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

43 minutes ago, Benjamin88 said:

WOT Contracts can be a issue about your problem, because you want to drive at 90, but you can use also "cruise" and set limit at 90...

Here: I don't do WoT contracts. There was never WoT contracts. There will never be WoT contracts.

What I am asking is if its possible to just increase the speed limit number of 90 without turning the speed limiter option off. Cruise control tries to keep the speed that you set but it is not a speed limiter.

Not to sound a **** but Am I being clear enough? English is not my native language and maybe my questions aren't clear enough?

Edited by DerAmpelmann
Censored profanity

28 minutes ago, TWG - Owner - Ray Ray said:

There Is No Way To Turn The Speed limiter Up Becuase Of How SCS Made The Original Game Settings The Only Way This May Be By-Passed Is If Someone Has A Mod Or Makes A Mod For This Option Other Wiz There Isn't Anyway To Do This.

Thank you.