Time / Schedule / Economy / job issue

Jaegermaster

Question

I had a seperate MP Game. Unfortunatelly i played with it a few minutes in SP mode and now i have the issue that all jobs are scheduled for +100 hours. Also my employees are on trips which last +100. But honestly i do not know if that was the reason for it because i didn´t remember when this started to go wild.

First i tried to reset Ecomony, but this works only until i go into the truck ingame. tried in in SP and also in MP mode as well. and it worked only for the SP mode.

in MP the times will reset immediately back to the hundred hours values.

I tried to skip some time with the console command "g_uset_time" with the effect that i was able to return to the normal values in SP. (Only as i learned i have to sleep also) but when i opened it in MP the game was on the hundred hours plus back immediately.

I fired al my drivers  and resetted economy but this had also no effect.

Whatever i try it does make it worse i came from somewhere 100 to now 300 hours plus.
Unfortunatelly my backups are a few days old but ive made a lot progress in the last days and i dont want to lose that..
Any suggestions?

20170614124831_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

Normally sleep, take a ferry, teleport or other action that makes time move forward should fix the economy. MP time shouldn't carry over to SP. Either way, that 100+ hours showing in the screenshot is just the time when the job offer will expire. Try this...

Backup your profile. Make sure you don't have any deliveries in progress then save and go on multiplayer and teleport to another garage, sleep or take a ferry to make the time move so your client syncs up with the server. Once it's synced, save and head back to singleplayer, the times should be normal now. If not, sleep/teleport to make the time flow on SP. Now that should get it back to normality. Don't forget to save. I recommend you avoid going on MP if you pick a load on SP, btw.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hi there,

do you use any service like ets2snyc or something like this? These services schedule the jobs like this.

If I were you, I wouldn't mind that my jobs are +100 hour ones, because it doesn't make a difference. The only difference is that you don't have time pressure anymore ;)

Hope I could help.

In case I helped you to your satisfaction or you find my post funny, there is a green arrow beside my post. Click it to reward the effort, please :)

Hi! :)

• 1. Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile
  • 2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad
  • 3. Look for uset g_developer "0"
  • 4. Look for uset g_console "0"
  • 5. Change the "0" to a "1"
  • 6. Save the file (NOT save as)
  • 7. Load your game and profile
  • 8. Press ` key
  • 9. Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
  • 10. Save your game and exit
  • 11. Reload the game and your recent saved profile
  • 12. Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
  • 13. Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
  • 14. Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
  • 15. You should now get the "Game change detected" message
  • 16. Your economy should now be reset
Edited by Unknown111111

The issue occurs because the server time conflicts with the time your profile refers to (from SP). So skipping time and such won't unfortunately work in MP.

It's best to have seperate profiles for SP and MP (as you already have). You can play with a "realistic" profile on MP, but that has to be from the start. Transferring profiles from single- and multiplayer is going to cause such issues as you've seen.

If you have an exessive amount of funds or XP in-game, you can always use Cheat Engine to set the exact values.

Guide: http://ets2downloads.com/tools/money-cheat-ets2

Download (Cheat Engine): http://www.cheatengine.org/

As for your profile, I don't think you can recover anything other than the already existing saves or autosaves.

I did all you described already, as i wrote i did the economy reset several times, teleporting, ferry transport, sleeping, all this has no impact..

Yes, i do ETS2 Telemetry service with the FPH Speed V therefore i have joined a company 3 days ago. The jobs themselves do not matter to much of course, but my truckdrivers are not working anymore correctly as they go on 300 day trips also. Fire them and emlpoy them again has also no impact as they go on 300 day trips again immediately.

Edit:

I tried to reset economy (again as written above) with turning of the telemetry software but again as soon as i go into the truck in MP Game the time snaps back to the 300+ hours buffer.