Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Server side money/economy

KauzDs

Title. 

Pos: something to work for. More responsible drivers. No grieffers, trolls, blockers and no car c*nts  since they do what they do because they can just inject trillions into the profile, a server sided economy would put them to knees.

Cons: start from scratch (could be fixed with a starter amount of money enough for first truck). Server hardware upgrade(?)

(?) = maybe? idk

25 minutes ago, KauzDs said:

Title. 

Pos: something to work for. More responsible drivers. No grieffers, trolls, blockers and no car c*nts  since they do what they do because they can just inject trillions into the profile, a server sided economy would put them to knees.

Cons: start from scratch (could be fixed with a starter amount of money enough for first truck). Server hardware upgrade(?)

(?) = maybe? idk

There is  a proper format . please edit your post :)

and it's already suggested thousand times, :) 

I like this idea though , :) 

it will be cool , that there will be competion, who is the richest, who has the biggest company.

it will be like RPG :D 

• Upvote 1

Add me on Steam             Follow Me on Twitter

J3uYEiE.png?1                     MLgPCGo.png?1

Firstly, please use the correct format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Secondly, this has already been suggested many times. Please use the search bar before posting. and as far as I know is currently in the works by the TMP team. It will take a while for it though, as this a pretty challenging thing to implement for a group of volunteers. I have linked a few threads:

• Upvote 1

Hello @KauzDs,

Having a serverside economy is already a planned feature and has been suggested many times before now. I personally hope that it will only be present on the realism servers and hopefully will not be present on other servers as I do not want to start over. 

Kind Regards,

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.