Extended NCZ(No Collition Zone) In Busy Cities

DaFuse

Suggestion Name: Extended NCZ at busy cities

Suggestion Description: If have played this game for a while you know how frustrating it is to "ruin" your truck and it can barely drive much longer. You get to the nearest service like in Duisburg( just an example) and you are met with a massive mess. there is trucks with cars under and on the top. if there was a system that activates NCZ at the WHOLE city and a bit outside and some popups like "You are now about to leave the NCZ". This would eliminate the mess that accurs at the service and other entrances and exits. My suggestion is that the NCZ automaticly activates when there is over 40 players in the city.(The ammount may be Trucker`sMP`s call);)

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: It would elliminate the massive mess at entrances to companies and service in busy cities.

Edited by DaFuse

Please use the search function, this has been suggested many times.  This is a bad idea because it means there will be a massive mess at the end of the NCZ

^^ Not that simple actually. Sometimes you get there by accident (literally). I try to avoid those places, but driving nearby, my truck+trailer were rammed and flipped on their side so I had to F7+Enter... Just to appear in the middle of... Like 20-30 people inside the repair station grounds and another 50-60 in the vicinities. I thought of teleporting to another city, but you can't while doing a job, so I decided to exit the game, go into SP, drive away and then come back to MP. Like I said, not so simple.

But the suggestion, as said above, has been rejected lots of times before. You would only move the chaos from the companies/repair station/home garage exits to the city boundaries there the NCZ ends. -1 from me.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
Correcting typos

• 2 years later...

Moving the NCZs only move the problem, not solve it entirely. Wherever the border is, there will be impatient people lined up inside of each other. That could be at the edge of companies like now, or at city exits - the result will still be the same.

As such, along with reasons regarding to realism, we will not be moving forward with this suggestion.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial