Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Insulting rule update

Charlotte050

You do not get banned for calling someone like that.

Admins will kick you for this but as far as I know, it is not bannable anymore - exactly for the reason you mentioned. 

5 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

You do not get banned for calling someone like that.

Admins will kick you for this but as far as I know, it is not bannable anymore - exactly for the reason you mentioned. 

Then explain my 5 days ban (got it 1 month ago i think). I only wrote f... you to the usual ramming kid

IMO they should only ban/kick who keeps flooding with insults so i'll upvote this suggestion

It's better not to be angry. We're all here to have fun. Some people can get offended. 

Have a stress ball or something or just don't type or use your mic. 

3 minutes ago, Andrea Vaillant said:

Then explain my 5 days ban (got it 1 month ago i think). I only wrote f... you to the usual ramming kid

IMO they should only ban/kick who keeps flooding with insults so i'll upvote this suggestion

That is a very offensive insult which is the reason why. I wouldn't discuss your ban here though

It all depends on the word you use and the frequency.

Just plain "idiot" is likely not going to result in any punishment, but abusing this might be.

We are trying to create a friendly environment here, and insulting doesn't belong here.

We won't make certain insults not bannable, as an insult - not matter which one - is against the rule. We understand that you personally don't deem certain words as insults as they might be for others.

We are aware that some words as "idiot" are quite common enough, but this is not an invitation to go spamming the chat with "idiot".

Rejected as we are not going to change our rules in regards to non-punishable insults.

• Upvote 3

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.