Report System

have a nice day.
First of all I am translating from "Google Translate". There may be false statements.
My suggestion is that extra person work in reporting system. Because Turkish managers are not interested. When I select the report language in English, it is immediately confirmed. But when I chose the language(turkish) of the report, 6-7 days pass, nobody looks.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

222.PNG

You said a little right.Although I chose English I expected 15 Days.I want some patience.I advise you to take a look at the link I give you if you do not understand the comments.

I think that was the answer. Thanks for be interested.:)

Some of my earlier reports were checked, but my older reports are still pending

Your report could be used as an intermediate report to adding more evidence to the existing case for a certain user. There might be multiple reports submitted against one user (regardless when they were submitted), therefore the staff member will want to review all of the evidence and deal with all the reports on that single user all at once and apply appropriate punishment. If that is the case, some of your reports might have been used as extra evidence to add on top of the earlier submitted report by another user but with the same perpetrator.

They WILL get checked eventually, and if the person is at fault, they WILL be banned.  So it is not like they are escaping, once the report is sent it will eventually be read

Please do not worry, they will be checked.

The reason one was checked today was that I normally go from Oldest -> Newest (First In, First Out)

Sometimes I forget to set that. and I end up doing the newest first until I realise :P So please do not worry, I or another admin will get round to it eventually. 

Apologies for the wait.

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

See the links posted above. 

Your reports will be looked at, but there are various reasons of why some reports are processed quicker then others.

Since this is not a proper suggestion, it's rejected.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.