Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Truck swerves to the left its self

peanutdemon69

Question

Hello folk looking  to see if anyone can help. I use a keyboard to drive and I can be going down the road perfectly fine then next minute my truck just swerves to the left on its own.And I need to wait a few minutes until the wheels unlock from the left position . It just annoying you travel for miles and you get to your destination and truck is wreck from it doing its own thing.  Any one know a fix to this problem  

5 answers to this question

Hi,

Could you re calibrate your controls by following the instructions below and then let me know if the issue continues: 

Go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2 and delete the config.cfg file. 

Then go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2/profiles/profileID and delete the config + controls.sii files from there.

Relaunch ETS2 and attempt to re-calibrate your game controls.

The other explanation is a faulty keyboard, do you experience any unexpected keystrokes when using the keyboard during daily activities? 

2 hours ago, EnLight said:

Hello done this and was fine for 155 miles got 5 miles away and it served me into the barrier. I Can not think what else could be they keyboard is fine does not stick works fine 

Tried verifying the game cache and was still the same happens on single player and multiplayer 

Hi,

Could you re calibrate your controls by following the instructions below and then let me know if the issue continues: 

Go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2 and delete the config.cfg file. 

Then go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2/profiles/profileID and delete the config + controls.sii files from there.

Relaunch ETS2 and attempt to re-calibrate your game controls.

The other explanation is a faulty keyboard, do you experience any unexpected keystrokes when using the keyboard during daily activities? 

On 12.06.2017 at 0:18 AM, peanutdemon69 said:

Hello folk looking  to see if anyone can help. I use a keyboard to drive and I can be going down the road perfectly fine then next minute my truck just swerves to the left on its own.And I need to wait a few minutes until the wheels unlock from the left position . It just annoying you travel for miles and you get to your destination and truck is wreck from it doing its own thing.  Any one know a fix to this problem  

Alternative solution

When it is locked, it can be seen if you press a key from the keys and press y at the same time. in order  A+W+Y keys Press