Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Windows 10 free upgrade

[VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

Any chance of the MP working with HoloLens like with minecraft :D jokes, would be funny though

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said a person who has bought either the os or computer with one of the following os's

Vista

XD

Seriously all garbage

Edit: fixed Swype's mistakes...

I get free legit operating systems through my dads work but vista was the worse out of them all

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

I am thinking of fully switching and making 10 my main OS and want to know if anyone knows the compatibility and have tested it with various games.

I've heard that Microsoft are focusing Win10 for gamers especially but wetha thats for Gaming Apps or major pc games is unknown just yet, im holding out hope though.....

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

I wonder if they'll go with something like Office 365, a subscription based version of their Office suite of applications. I believe there was some talk of a new DirectX version also for Windows 10.

I am thinking of fully switching and making 10 my main OS and want to know if anyone knows the compatibility and have tested it with various games.

Preview / technical release builds of Windows 8 might have had an expiry date on there, I would check if that's the case with Windows 10 also. Remember to also consider what to do after Windows 10 has been offically released - most likely you'll need a full format anyway (WIndows 8 previews didn't support an upgrade).

Does euro truck simulator 2 works on windows 10?

Got it running until the screen in which I had to create a new profile to play on build 9926, but i had some troubles moving my mouse in Virtualbox. Anyone who has a PC with the build installed as main OS or dualboot and can test this?

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 2 weeks later...

IE isn't on Win10 :P

Yes, it's still there ;) Only for those who need it like companys that are using a silverlight webapp or something like that.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Archived