add convoy transport mode

Some people transport togetherUse the system within the game

I am a member of the teamEvery time we share the archive together to transport together.Once the problem occurs, the integrity of the team no longer exists.so i  hope to add group mode within the game,The captain announces the development of good vehicles and routes, and the team members can only be transported by taking his task. Including the same route, the same vehicle and appearance, of course, we can solve the problem of DLC

My English is not good, thank you for your patience. I apologize for this

For DLCs unfortunately, all members need to purchase it in order to use them. You could enable family sharing on steam but only 1 person can play it at one time within the family members you set. With that said, there are ways around this if you are asking to be able to carry the same loads with the same trucks/same routes. Here are some examples:

With the use of Virtual Speditor:

With the use of ETS2Sync Helper:

Also, if you and your friends open up External Contracts first, discuss which job you want before double clicking it, all your friends/members will be able to get the same job.

Last but not least, you can get 1 person to pick the job with the truck you want, then allow all members within the convoy to download the profile. That way, every one of your friends will have the exact same truck/appearance/trailer/route/GPS/start and end point. For the Controls and configurations, you might want to copy your own files into the downloaded profile.

I'm not sure if there are any Chinese translations for the posts above and I'm not fluent with my Chinese so can't help you out there. But best of luck! :) 

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 2 years later...

Hello, 

Thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion. Every idea if how we should improve our modification is greatly appreciated. 

Unfortunately, because your suggestion was inactive for over 2 years and because you can use programs such as: 

it will now be declined. 

Kind regards, 

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner