I have a question

Profi_Kartoffel [GER]

Question

6 answers to this question

Certainly does not look like a 'display error' - Possibly a use of a no collisions / no damage hack or cheat, especially considering you were both in collision zones at the moment of impact.  

The other explanation is, this was down to some sort of lag spike, however it did not seem to be the case from the video. 

Just record and report this if you have the id/username of the other player. 

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I would send the report in and let the admin decide here

While it is questionable to me personally if it was a error or hack of sort - you still would have priority when driving down that road. He should have stopped and yielded to you and let you pass but he continued and hit you.

Riley

Thank you for your answers :-) ! Reportet together with Beweissvideo I have at Truckersmp, was not yet edited, is now 1 week ago! Just wanted to make sure it was really a hack! Since I have only seen it with Turkish players so far! I've also seen it on the Duisburg-Calais Road where one, through ten standing trucks went through, and all flown in the air!

1 minute ago, AC-StV Chef// XProfkarkaroffX said:

Yes, can be closed :-)! Would be well to know whether it is a hack or not! Think the reports are processed, no question! Had only surprised me, the reports are only 1 day old, have already been edited and those of a week not yet! :-)
Thanks for all your help :-)

The queue can be a bit weird but it will be dealt with, promise.

Thread locked and moved to solve, as requested by OP.  Thank you everyone who helped.