Delselecting ATS but still shows in launcher?

FishyIsHere

Question

i tried to install truckersmp,

now i have only euro truck simulator 2.  so i deselect the ATS option, and once i open up the program, i have both ATS and ETS2 update options. when i click on update everything goes right, but ones it finishes. nothing happend

and i still have to update the launcher, and so on...

8 answers to this question

Hi FishyIsHere,

3 minutes ago, FishyIsHere said:

but ones it finishes. nothing happend

and i still have to update the launcher, and so on...

Try running the launcher as administrator, once inside the launcher press F1 and allow the updates to reinstall and see if it completes.

If this does not work, follow the instructions found here:

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

As well as this, ensure you do not have MSI Afterburner or Riva Tuner running, as these programs are known to cause issues with the TruckersMP launcher.

Let us know how this works out for you. 

17 minutes ago, EnLight said:

Hi FishyIsHere,

Try running the launcher as administrator, once inside the launcher press F1 and allow the updates to reinstall and see if it completes.

If this does not work, follow the instructions found here:

As well as this, ensure you do not have MSI Afterburner or Riva Tuner running, as these programs are known to cause issues with the TruckersMP launcher.

Let us know how this works out for you. 

Did not work :/

55 minutes ago, FishyIsHere said:

Did not work :/

Please make the TruckersMP launcher an exception through your Windows Firewall + Anti Virus Software.

If you do not know how to do this, let me know what anti virus software you have and I shall guide you through the steps. 

1 hour ago, EnLight said:

Please make the TruckersMP launcher an exception through your Windows Firewall + Anti Virus Software.

If you do not know how to do this, let me know what anti virus software you have and I shall guide you through the steps. 

no antivirus at pc :/

here have a screenshot of the launcher, and as i said i do not own american truck simulatorScreenshot_9.png.45e9c05c770d69c12615ce789038d43b.png

If you go to your Windows Firewall and press 'Restore Defaults' - Image shows what to click:  

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

Image credits go to the original thread: 

I also ask for you to download the .NET repair tool found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Allow the tool to run then proceed to the steps below -

Run the launcher as administrator (as always) --> Uncheck the American Truck Simulator update and see if the launcher downloads the updates. 

2 hours ago, EnLight said:

If you go to your Windows Firewall and press 'Restore Defaults' - Image shows what to click:  

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

Image credits go to the original thread: 

I also ask for you to download the .NET repair tool found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Allow the tool to run then proceed to the steps below -

Run the launcher as administrator (as always) --> Uncheck the American Truck Simulator update and see if the launcher downloads the updates. 

The thing is... i cannot uncheck american truck simulator...

i try to untick it... but i cant :/