0.2.1.8.2 Released

mwl4

11 minutes ago, TP555 (GER) 1981 said:

Hi

@Dyavel

Do Start the Single Player (64Bit) , and check your Version again.

I started the 64 bit single player, the version is 1.27.2.8s but I don't know why there is still the writing "(32 bit)". I strated it from SteamLibrary>steamapps>common>ets2>bin>win_x64, is it correct?

@czeresnia and Dyavel

For get the Latest Version , select ever None in Steam , when the Download dosn't Start , Verify the Files , that will then Get the new Files

Sorry, I haven't understood this passage.

First make sure that the ETS2 process and launcher are closed

Please use win+R to bring up run and go to %programdata% (or C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP)

Please go to the truckersmp folder and delete the core_ets2mp.dll file

Now please open the launcher as admin and it will redownload the file

This should work 

Please mark best answer if this works

8 minutes ago, Rabb1T said:

what is the problem?

problem.png

First make sure that the ETS2 process and launcher are closed

Please use win+R to bring up run and go to %programdata% (or C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP)

Please go to the truckersmp folder and delete the core_ets2mp.dll file

Now please open the launcher as admin and it will redownload the file

This should work 

Please mark best answer if this works

6 minutes ago, TP555 (GER) 1981 said:

@Dyavel

Something is wrong with your Files , i ment in Steam / Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Right Click Properties , and Check your Files there , under Betas , check None.

It was already checked.

Should I try to reinstall everything?

^

Steam version of the game.

Before the update I played smoothly and I never noticed the problem of 64bit file, I always start the game from desktop icon that was automatically created during installation. I've always seen "(32 bit)" near the version.

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

Re

The Desktop Icon , does Start the 32Bit Version , you can Start the Custom Versions from every Game , on right Click the Steam Icon in the Tray , click the Euro Truck Sim 2 , and a popup Menu goes open.

Or you have Created a Shortcut which starts the Eurotrucks2.exe in steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\

Edited by TP555 (GER) 1981

Before, when you told me to start the 64bit version, I started it from here:

Eurotrucks2.exe in steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\

but there was still written 32bit, not 64bit.

Now I reinstall everything and check again.

Thanks for the help so far.

I would like to remind everyone who is posting in this thread (again) that this is not the official Help Section.

Everything not related to the topic will be removed because we have appropriate sections for everything.

In case you experience any problems, use our forum's search function:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/search/

If you have any issues related to either one of the games, please submit a new topic here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Additionally, you have the possibility of submitting a ticket regarding your inquiry to our Support:

https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

Thank you very much for your understanding.

1 hour ago, TP555 (GER) 1981 said:

Re

i saw that before  :D

But you said , you did Run the Desktop Shortcut , which start the 32Bit Version.

The Multiplayer force the 64Bit Version , but mayby is here your Error too , because the Multiplayer dosn't Detect the wrong Version.

Yes do it all Reinstall , good luck so far   !

The problem is still there. I reinstalled ets2 without creating the desktop shortcut. When I start the 64bit version from steamapps/common etc. still open 32bit version. The only way to open the 64bit is from steam, slecting "play euro truck simulator 2 (64bit) and the version is 1.27.2.8s.

Tomorrow I will try with Multiplayer.

Excuse me, to reuse the profiles I had before, I copied the files that I had in the folder "euro truck simulator 2/profiles" in the new folden after reinstallation, is it correct? Because in "euro truck simulator 2" folden I had a few files named "profiles(*number of version*).bak", are these files important?

^

Or just learn how to be a little more patient. Their efficiency to release update for ETS2 is simply amazing if you have ever worked with IT people. ETS2 clearly has a larger player base if you are curious.

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.