0.2.1.8.2 Released

mwl4

6 hours ago, Direct Flight said:

thanks for the update :), but beacons and flags from other players even with DLС is not visible, as well as the worst drawdown fps up to 4 frames and that's when 5-6 players with oversized :(

i think they will fix it when the major update comes out since i thing it will come out within the next 7 days

cCrVyYN.png

2 hours ago, Linfox Owner doorgap said:

i think they will fix it when the major update comes out since i thing it will come out within the next 7 days

SCS said "...early summer..."  There is no garuntee that it'll be the first week of Summer.  On top of that, they have not (at least from what I can tell) said if NM will be free or paid.

Summer officially starts for the northern hemisphere on 21 June.  It'll most likely be after that date that we get NM and doubles.  I'm hoping for dual 53', or at the minimum combinations that are a mix of trailers that are already in the game and not just dual 20' trailers.

1 minute ago, Tate twitch.tv/tatewjr said:

SCS said "...early summer..."  There is no garuntee that it'll be the first week of Summer.  On top of that, they have not (at least from what I can tell) said if NM will be free or paid.

Summer officially starts for the northern hemisphere on 21 June.  It'll most likely be after that date that we get NM and doubles.  I'm hoping for dual 53', or at the minimum combinations that are a mix of trailers that are already in the game and not just dual 20' trailers.

there is alot of rumors going around saying the open beta is getting released during E3 i don't fully believe it but it would be nice

cCrVyYN.png

dear mwl4, could there be a bug in the mod with getting money added after finishing a wot job?? i noticed my money is getting less and less every job and not more and more.. this is with 0 dmg on the job too.

could this be part of the economy bug the mp has? not getting payed for finish jobs? :)

would it be possible to investiged at the code level please? i would be very thankful.

maybe if it is a bug or part of the economy bug we already know, some sort of fix could be applyed.. i dont mind the empty job list, but i mind not getting payed if i have and finish a job (with 0 dmg). :)

thank you.

sysp-73354.png

3 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

i noticed my money is getting less and less every job and not more and more

This is probably because you are not realizing how much money you are spending on other things, which equals to a greater number than your average income. Repairs, towing (f7 enter), teleporting, using ferries, filling up gas, using tolls, these all take money. And traffic offences like speeding if you have that enabled. I say pay attention to how you are spending your money, and adjust it wisely. Try not to crash your truck, avoid toll roads, use eco mode to save gas. Or hire a few drivers and have them work for your company. 

18 hours ago, sko0923 said:

This is probably because you are not realizing how much money you are spending on other things, which equals to a greater number than your average income. Repairs, towing (f7 enter), teleporting, using ferries, filling up gas, using tolls, these all take money. And traffic offences like speeding if you have that enabled. I say pay attention to how you are spending your money, and adjust it wisely. Try not to crash your truck, avoid toll roads, use eco mode to save gas. Or hire a few drivers and have them work for your company. 

so my money loss comes down to repair and towing becouse of others (being rammed).. ok.. that could be.. ill investigate it a bit more before dismissing it.

sysp-73354.png

@ryangibilante please make a topic in the help section - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ where we can help you easier and in more detail.

^ That goes for anyone else who needs help, please use the designated section.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.