Rotating lights

Gbl54

Question

I have a question, I was walking on the route between Calais and Duisburg at the time the server was full and I saw the message from one of the administrators asking to turn off the  but there is always someone who leaves it on, and sometimes other people have leg , Many times I hit my truck, or what is the use of asking? Target ban or not?

• Upvote 4

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, E.M.G - l Gabriel l /BR/ said:

I have a question, I was walking on the route between Calais and Duisburg at the time the server was full and I saw the message from one of the administrators asking to turn off the  but there is always someone who leaves it on, and sometimes other people have leg , Many times I hit my truck, or what is the use of asking? Target ban or not?

Hello, the rotating lights (as known as beacons) are causing fps drops or lag in a fully crowded server. So, to prevent fps drops and lag in heavily crowded areas like Calais-Duisburg road, it is better to turn off your beacons and keep only the regular lights of your truck on.

Also you should know that players must obey the in-game rules and follow the instructions of admins.

• Upvote 1

Normally the C-D road is congested and it's rare for it not to be. Therefore I would switch off your beacons there regardless. However if an admin says it in an announcement, you must turn them off.