Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why did ADMIN Teleport me from tankstation

AkaSniperShiya

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @AkaSniperShiya Mistakes can happen sometimes and maybe you were there for a while in which case the admin may have thought that you had broken down, as to unblock the road.  Another reason may be that the admins mistyped the user number; which can happen on a busy server.  Please just carry on your journey from the service station.  

11 minutes ago, oolala11 said:

Hello @AkaSniperShiya Mistakes can happen sometimes and maybe you were there for a while in which case the admin may have thought that you had broken down, as to unblock the road.  Another reason may be that the admins mistyped the user number; which can happen on a busy server.  Please just carry on your journey from the service station.  

he was driving pretty much behind me for long time and i was in the station area just waitng for the one infront to drive :-/ still make no sense XD but it's okay was just wondering why..   but thank you  have a Great day / evning / night hehe ^_^