Question

Hi! How to fix issue? 2-5 or 5-15 minutes frozen world, all players, Whom I see consist, and all wheel rotate, and distence over 1000 meters... has such also that connected and all players 0ms and instant frozen.

Multiplayer not support Nvidia GTX 1070, and windows 10 1073 build, 64 bit op?

My pc:

CPU: I7-4790k
RAM: 16 Gb
GPU: MSI GTX1070 Aero 8GB OC 

6361891255.png

Video:

Edited by The Metal

8 answers to this question

Hello this looks like an internet issue. Are you using a WiFi or Ethernet connection? I recommend using an Ethernet connection for the game.

On the guide posted above, please follow it for flushing your DNS. Please also restart your router.

30 minutes ago, oolala11 said:

Hello this looks like an internet issue. Are you using a WiFi or Ethernet connection? I recommend using an Ethernet connection for the game.

On the guide posted above, please follow it for flushing your DNS. Please also restart your router.

Ethernet connection.

I tried to flush DNS, the problem still persists.

Hello,

You've problems.. Ok, but have you see the numbers of players in first tube?

In second, try to set player distance to minimal to don't have lags. (TAB-Settings)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 hours ago, LadyAndromeda said:

Sometimes the update programs that opens at startup can make this. Look at the list of the programs that open at startup and try to disable all the update programs such as OneNote, Adobe etc. If you using MSI afterburner or any programs that similar with it, try to disable them too.

I tried, but not work :(

On 6/8/2017 at 7:22 PM, Benjamin88 said:

Hello,

You've problems.. Ok, but have you see the numbers of players in first tube?

In second, try to set player distance to minimal to don't have lags. (TAB-Settings)

set to minimal distance.

"have you see the numbers of players in first tube?" what? sorry, I do not understand... try circumscribe!