Raining Everytıme

Question

Hi!

My questıon ıs ın TruckersMP ıts rain everytıme.Yesterday (Real Life =D)  ıt started and dont stop.I cant stop ıt help me please :D

5 answers to this question

Hi Specialized,

Ensure you have your console enabled by going to:

> Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Open the config.cfg file with notepad (Right click the file and open with notepad)

> Search for the line uset g_console "0" (By pressing CTRL + F | Or manually searching for the line) 

> Ensure the "0" is set to "1" | Like this: uset g_console "1"

Now launch ETS2 -

Open the console (by pressing the top left button on your keyboard looking like this: [ ` ]

Type ' g_set_weather 0 ' and the rain will have stopped. 

You may also decrease your rain probability by going in game --> Options --> Gameplay --> Find 'Rain Probability' and change the setting to the lowest slider position. 

Further to Chev's point, please quick travel to a garage in a different country and then back again after changing the rain probability if you are unable to sleep. 

Please let us know if this fixes the problem 

Edited by DFGssadWGEYGTWESGasadfdy

18 minutes ago, EnLight said:

Hi Specialized,

Ensure you have your console enabled by going to:

> Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Open the config.cfg file with notepad (Right click the file and open with notepad)

> Search for the line uset g_console "0" (By pressing CTRL + F | Or manually searching for the line) 

> Ensure the "0" is set to "1" | Like this: uset g_console "1"

Now launch ETS2 -

Open the console (by pressing the top left button on your keyboard looking like this: [ ` ]

Type ' g_set_weather 0 ' and the rain will have stopped. 

You may also decrease your rain probability by going in game --> Options --> Gameplay --> Find 'Rain Probability' and change the setting to the lowest slider position. 

Did ıt

16 minutes ago, Haulin' It! l Chev said:

Hello.

Please try lowering your rain probability under gameplay settings and you must rest for it to take effect.

Have a great day or night! ;)

- Chev.

Did ıt

My problem still unsolved

Okey Thanks For Replys ı solve them.Please move solved problems =)