Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How Long Before ATS Heavy Haul Is Added?

EvilEyes

I understand that it it's frustrating waiting. It is being worked on though! It is quite a big update so just hang in there.

SMH......   everyone who plays ATS since it has been released knows ATS has to wait... ETS will always have priority because it has a bigger player base and has been out longer... but my question is WHY!?!?! do ATS players still insist on asking " When will the update be " when they know good & well what the answer is..... ( as soon as TMP Devs update and release the update ) 

nothing else to read here, moving on

First off-

I agree, I am excited to run Heavy Cargo in ATS with my friends, I can't wait for it to come out, but come on y'all, IT WILL RELEASE WHEN IT RELEASES!!!

Second off-

I don't agree that just because ETS2 has been out longer, SCS and TMP will be working on them harder and faster.  I mean, it shows that it is that way a little... but the point is, ETS2 Heavy Haul was a SINGLE TRAILER with pivoting axles.  In my opinion you didn't have to drive WIDER with the Heavy Haul on ETS2 because it was ONE trailer (longer than normal? yes, but you could still drive NORMAL-ish).  With Heavy Cargo for ATS, you now have to decide, "How am I going to illustrate a TRAILER that can only be seen if you have the DLC, to those that DON'T have the DLC?"  Single trailers = Single trailer illustrations (that's why we saw empty trailers on those that had "High Powered Cargo").  The devs have to decide HOW they are going to illustrate a set of DOUBLE trailers to people, because you can't illustrate a SINGLE trailer for doubles.  That I'm sure is one of the major hurdles they are having to over come.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the update come today... tomorrow at the latest, but I know they are working on it and that's what gives me peace!

^ The OP is talking about when will it be supported in TMP, not when does it get released. Simple answer is soon...

The true answer is it depends on how quickly they can get the replacement trailers in the game, without those this will NEVER get supported. I know that the TMP devs work for free and all of that but it will be very disappointing if this new DLC doesn't get supported for TMP because ETS 2 MP has all of the DLCs so why not do ATS MP as well. Hopefully we aren't looking at another Schwarzmüller DLC which took 2-3 months to finally get added.

Since the new DLC for the American Truck Simulator has been released and is already supported by TruckersMP, I will close this topic now in order to prevent post farming.

Thank you very much for everyone who answered the OP's question!

Enjoy your ride and remember to drive carefully ;)

/locked & moved to archive

Archived