What's your worst TMP moment of 2016-2017

MangoMastani

Hello everyone,

Tell us here your worst TMP moment in 2016-2017 other than a ban. We would like to know some of yours.

Here is mine:

Tgere was a time i started my virtual company. it was going goood, i already got 3-4 members within 3-4 days. Won't tell then name. Suddenly it was only a week or two after starting, a staff messed things us and we had to stop and close it down there. That was the end. 

Anyway i've already gone past that thing and im now a owner of a professional and best media team. 

WORK HARD AND LET THE SUCCESS MAKE NOICE.

hard-work-quote-2.jpg

1 hour ago, Mirrland said:

Using Google Chrome's 'inspect element' function on the TruckersMP website.

XSS attack m8 ;)

and getting banned ofc

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Mine is when the schwarzmüller trailers came out and everyone crashed in Rotterdam when someone took a job with them (weren't supported yet)

yes

4 hours ago, Kehox said:

Calais-Duisburg-Rotterdam  when you F7+enter and end up there..

4 hours ago, oolala11 said:

Mine is when the schwarzmüller trailers came out and everyone crashed in Rotterdam when someone took a job with them (weren't supported yet)

7 hours ago, Artical DAN said:

overtaking on c+d

Wait, DZG shut down?

7 hours ago, Killua (DavidOC93) said:

when my arrow keys stopped responding while in a car on the C-D road causing me to have a head on crash :unsure: or seeing the companys I liked driving with and going to convoys with shutting down like DZG, HET and GDS :(

8 hours ago, LSPD Gamer said:

Ähmmm.... Rotterdam, my game crashed instant :( 

RIP  ETS2, 15.03.2017

8 hours ago, sko0923 said:

Exiting Duisburg service station... RIP

8 hours ago, Specialized said:

If everything comes to you,you are on wrong lane :troll:

One tıme I crash Admin :D

10 hours ago, Smalley Truckers.FM said:

Entering Calais-Duisburg road on TMP by accident. 

10 hours ago, Cytanes said:

Hello. My worst moment was when I enter the Duisburg Calais route and someone hit me and I get fly. :o 

By all this i can see Calais, duisberg and rotterdam is really famous for making peoples worst moment xD

My worst moment so far would be accidentally! sprawning on the road at Duisburg when logging in which I DID park in a safe spot in a non-collision area when I exited the game. Another worst moment is doing 110km/h in my truck and another user sprawned right in my lane and gave me 100% damage.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

1 minute ago, Cytanes said:

Hmm.... still overtaking at the duisburg calais road is not allowed....

In the standstill jam and the very busy parts it's not allowed on the C-D road.  As far as I know when the road is quiet and it is safe to do so, you are allowed to overtake.  please correct me if I am wrong though

I was the first time in Virtual Company.I did not know the Vtc Owner.Event Day Trucks Sorted.Virtual Company Owner is Bigger than All of Us.Convoy Time Its Truck Waited In The R Vites.I addressed the owner of the virtual company by name and told him to fix the R-speed.Oh my God,! he screamed at me.He said Do not address me again with my name.He warned us. :D 

Archived