jobs and destination related

pete_agreatguy

Question

Hi all,

Me and my friend have been playing this mod for some time now and we are extremely impressed.

However recently we have been having trouble finding jobs that we can both do from and to the same destinations.

We use to be able to do this without any trouble but now we cannot find any jobs of the same destination.

We have both tried resetting our jobs to no success of getting similar destinations.

Can anyone help with this one?

Are the jobs and destinations controlled by our local systems or the server?

Thanks for any help in advance :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

5 answers to this question

What you can do is going to SP, agree on a destination and find a trailer from the job market that goes there. Once you've selected the trailer, you teleport to the pickup location, hook it up and then teloport back to the place where you want to start. After that you move back to MP.

Teleport command: 

goto [name of your destination]

Example for Strasbourg (full and shortened): 

goto strasbourggoto stras

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

What you can do is going to SP, agree on a destination and find a trailer from the job market that goes there. Once you've selected the trailer, you teleport to the pickup location, hook it up and then teloport back to the place where you want to start. After that you move back to MP.

Are the jobs created by our own systems then rather than the server?

In which case how can we get the same job lists? Is there a file we can copy from one system to another?

Thanks

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

a ) Send copy of your profile to your friend, use the copy when you drive together

b ) Get jobs to/from cities which are near to each other  like Köln/Duisburg/Düsselfdorf  Wien/Bratislava or Calais/Dover etc.

c ) Multiple jobs to same destination - e.g. you are in Paris, going to Warsaw but one of you has loads only to Berlin - Check if you have jobs from Berlin to Warsaw

• Upvote 1