Rework In-Game Report System

W E B

Suggestion Name:  Rework In-Game Report System
Suggestion Description: At this moment the In-Game Report system seems a bit underwhelming, especially because after one or 2 players report a player that players become "locked out" and he can't reported anymore you get ,,That player it's already reported" error , maybe rework the system.

What I suggest it's that reports stack up, so if a player reports another player it could be something small, and he should use the website tool, but when 10-20 players report a dude, that's  because he blocks the traffic or trolls, and admins should investigate ASAP, 

The new system will come in handy to booth players and admins and will make TruckersMP a better place :) 

• Upvote 1

If higher priority reports keep getting put on top of lower priority reports, then we will never get down to actually dealing with the lower priority reports. Why would lower priority reports be neglected just because more people were around the area of incident and reported the player? Plus, I could get my friends to report a player who only affected me and abuse the priority system by putting it straight to the top of the report list just because it was reported by more than one person. 

• Upvote 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.