Never get Schwarzmuller Trailers

sko0923

Hi everyone,

Just over a month ago I had bought the Schwarzmuller Trailer DLC for ETS2. Being that I only play multiplayer, ever since I bought the pack I see a lot of truckers hauling the usual black, white and red Schwarzmuller "box" trailers, or so I call them. Anyways, the enclosed trailers that usually look like this:

Spoiler

ss_933e7a764b69266aa202190bbb244596007b5

And sometimes I also see these:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyways, what I was getting at is just over a months worth of playing with the new DLC almost every day, I have never gotten either of these trailers going from any industry in the freight market. So I was wondering if I had installed something wrong, if I need to check a box in the multiplayer settings (kind of like with the cabin accessories) or something else that I may have missed. An important note before I close this off is that I do get the Schwarzmuller trailers for loads like excavators and diggers, the blue ones for the yachts, and ones for industries such as LKW and Posped. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Max aka sko0923

7 minutes ago, Takumi Fujiwara said:

for regular box or curtain-sider loads in the job list there should be a gear on the icon which will allow you to pick what kind of trailer to take

this doesnt work on WoT contracts fyi

I will looking for that the next time I play. I was going to look for it when I was on earlier today, but remembered right before going to bed so wanted to see if anybody had a definite answer for when I play possibly tomorrow or the next day. Thanks. 

when you select the trailers, please note that there is a gear mark,then click on the gear mark to select other types of trailers

Most likely it is the little cog issue which has been mentioned above. 

However, you do have to activate the DLC and you need to own it :D

Otherwise it wouldn't work. 

Sometimes, you get those trailers whilst world of trucks contracts, then your are very fortunate. 

Just pay attention when you pick up your next normal contract and have a look at the bottom left corner of the trailer preview picture when you are about to accept your cargo. 

There you can see this Grey cog, click it and change your trailer. However, you can't change every trailer, it depends on the load your are taking. :)

Kind regards, 

Anriandor 

Go to Steam library and ensure the box is ticked for this dlc. Then try sleeping a few times in sp or quick travelling a few times add this can refresh the jobs

Evet Zor bulunan dorselerden biri Beyaz dorse , ama mod arkadaşlarım var onların sayesinde çokda zor değil ,I do not think it's used in Wot contracts

This is a common problem for new buyers of Schwarzmüller Trailer DLC. Make sure that you'de done the written below:

1) In your Steam library, click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and look for DLCs. Make sure Schwarzmüller DLC is installed and ticked.

2) When taking a job from a company, you'll see a gear icon in the job description plot. Click on that gear icon and you'll see the trailer options for that job. Find the Schwarzmüller trailer and select it.

3) If you see no gear icon in a job description plot, there are no trailer options available for that job.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived