Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Hello,

first of all: I dont wan't any comments like "ohh trying to be police in another form" or stuff like that.

My idea is to search for players, who are able to drive a car safely. This players can apply for 

the police ingame. They should be able to kick and to drive a car with police skin and blue lights.

so the admin team has just to look for reports and not for accidents. the police will do that instead to clear 

an accident faster. Theres nothing in my point of view that would be against this idea. just look for players

who are able to speak english, who are polite and able to drive a car safely. let them apply for an police job

and let them patrol in high populated areas to clear accidents and lead traffic faster than admins can do.

so: admins will do the stuff in the sky with flying around and look for reports and the police will clear accidents and stuff.

just write objective critism or suggestions to improve this idea please. I don't want any insults in the comment section

Hello @xXMike_HDXx,

first of all, we have a suggestion section of the forum where you can propose this.

Secondly, if you want to drive the police car in-game, you need to be an in-game admin. How to become on can be read here:

Other than that, it is extraordinarily inefficient to drive around in a car because you are just way slower as if you fly around with the developer camera. Not only does this save time but also makes it the driving itself unnecessary.

Because of the above-mentioned, I will move this topic, however, if it is possible I would like you to edit your suggestion to match the following template:

Spoiler

A fitting title.

A description of what the suggestion is about.

A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.

Any eventual example images or similar.

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Kind regards,

Anriandor

/moved to Suggestions

Any comments regarding the improper format will be removed!

Hey Anriandor,

I don't want the "Player Police" to drive around the whole map. 

Just especially in Citys like Rotterdam or around the Duisburg-Calais Road to

search for accidents and stuff so admins don't have to search them anymore at 

those specific points. 

kind regards 

Mike

I think this is a bad idea.  We have admins for a reason.  Admins go through a thorough selection before taking on the role and are continually assessed.  This is perfect for trolls to act good for a bit and then start abusing their power.  The kick has been suggested ebfore and rejected.  I see no need for anyone but an admin to drive a police car as people are not obliged to move out the way.  It will only lead to impersonation of admins.

Hello,

Of course not but, giving a select amount certain powers will result in more headaches in trying to monitor them and taking a huge risk of whether or not they'll abuse power. So, I disagree with this suggestion due to the headaches associated with it and the simple fact of us already having in-game admins.

Good luck with your suggestion.

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

As has been said, this has been suggested many times before. Having players who would clear jams would cause more of a problem. If the jam is not cleared quickly then the player is blocking, it then becomes a job for admins! I can see where you are coming from, but if you want to be an admin then you have to use the usual method! Please use the search button next time.

Thıs idea have good thınks and bad thınks for me;

Idea ıs good maybe can players do thıs too also we have in-game admıns for ıt too :D Maybe you thınk admıns dont look hıgh popualtıon areas but TMP Report system for ıt.

I dont decide :P

I got an Idea! 

What about this: Truckers can apply to be some sort of undercover Cop. But what are their features?! They dont have anything special, its just that if these Truckers report someone, this report will look different than the normal reports, so Admins can see that this report was made by an trustworthy "undercorver Cop". So the admins can be sure that this report isnt anything fake or something else. These Undercover Cops will get an extra Tag in their name that shows that these Truckers are Trustworthy. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

I hope you understand what i mean^^ 

Edited by [GER]Enzo
  • Upvote 1

STOP HONKING AT ME... THE TRAFFIC LIGHT JUST TURNED GREEN

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.