• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/24/18

Game Moderator Recruitment - 11th of August to 30th of September 2018   Find out more information, here:     Support Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:     Add-On Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:      
    • Prime

Current Hot topic: ETS and ATS 1.32   08/12/18

What do you think the impanct of 1.32 will be on TruckersMP and how the mod will be played,...   Discuss it all with us in this Hot topic:  
Jefferson_GER

Startparameters to direct start ETS2MP

Dear Devteam,

i like to write a little tool to upload / download my game.sii and start ets2mp automatically.

Up/Download works fine but i cant directly start the game.

i would like to track your events but i dont have a solution for my project

in know this is important to start ets2mp:

(227300 eurotrucks2.exe core_ets2mp.dll)

maybe u can help me pls?

To directly start the truckersMP mod (without going through their launcher) you need to write a DLL Injector to inject the core DLL into the game process.

You need to start the game process (eurotrucks2.exe), then halt it so you can inject the core dll (core_ets2mp.dll) into the game process and then resume the game process. 

Edited by TheUnknownNO

How do I now write a software I want to write a mode that does not need starters to start, and now I've written the archive reader a lot of motorcade I want you to help me with

2018年8月2日凌晨1点08分,[龙祖]<许格>说:

我现在如何写一个软件,我想写一个模式,不需要启动,现在我已经写了很多车队,我想让你帮助我。

I need this too!:)