No Jobs

Question

Hi,

I have noticed that every time I log into Multiplayer that there are no Jobs available and I have to use the fix to get the Jobs back, is this normal? My first impression was it was due to logging into different servers, but the last few times I have logged into the same Server.

Also does anyone else have any issues when sleeping to get Jobs back (I get the black resting screen, but it never goes away and I have to restart game)?

Thanks,

9 answers to this question

Hello 

If you are having an issue with regards to quick jobs or jobs in the freight market then our best suggestion for now, assuming that's the case, is probably to force a reset of your economy. This will reset and repopulate your jobs list / freight market and return you to your home garage.

Here's how to do that:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

A further set of instructions will also be issued where you can reset your economy through the console tab

You can also do F7 & Enter to take you to the service station (This sometimes resets your economy)

You can also sleep, sleep and sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)

How to reset economy using the in game console.

1. Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile

2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad

3. Look for uset g_developer "0"

4. Look for uset g_console "0"

5. Change the "0" to a "1"

6. Save the file (NOT save as)

7. Load your game and profile

8. Press ` key

9. Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"

10. Save your game and exit

11. Reload the game and your recent saved profile

12. Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow

13. Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"

14. Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13

15. You should now get the "Game change detected" message

16. Your economy should now be reset

If you have problem with sleep , game frezze? Wait 10-15 minutes and game will start normally ! ;)

Happy Trucking 

Edited by Unknown111111

Hello @anvar74and welcome to the forums.

This is a very common issue.  Normally I suggest quick travelling to a garage so that you can see the jobs.

It is common for the game to freeze.  This is because the economy has to catch up.  Normally this takes 8-15mins.

I suggest that you verify the integrity of the game cache.

If the game freezes for longer, then press win+R, then %programdata% delete the truckersmp folder.  Uninstall the launcher and delete it's files in program files.  Then restart.

Reinstall as admin and launch the launcher as admin

Edited by DFGssadWGEYGTWESGasadfdy

Thanks for all the feedback, my problem is every time I log into MP I have to change the config file to reset the economy (uset g_force_economy_reset "1") and it can be a pain as My Truck is then back at the Home Garage, I will try in the next day or so removing and re-installing as Admin (fairly sure I originally installed as Admin)

17 hours ago, anvar74 said:

Thanks for all the feedback, my problem is every time I log into MP I have to change the config file to reset the economy (uset g_force_economy_reset "1") and it can be a pain as My Truck is then back at the Home Garage, I will try in the next day or so removing and re-installing as Admin (fairly sure I originally installed as Admin)

Have you waited as @oolala11 suggested? ( See below )  There's no need to manually keep resetting the economy like that. Just park in non-collision zone and F7 to the closest garage and let the game do its magic, it will be a few minutes but it's faster than having to manually reset the economy every time you want to play the game.

On 6/3/2017 at 3:51 PM, oolala11 said:

This is a very common issue.  Normally I suggest quick travelling to a garage so that you can see the jobs.

It is common for the game to freeze.  This is because the economy has to catch up.  Normally this takes 8-15mins.