How to change trailer skins?

Noxxian

Question

Hello, i started the game after a week off, and now i cant seem to change the skins of a trailer.

You know, like the cogwheel that is in the left corner of each trailer.

I only have this now. Could someone with the knowledge explain to me how i fix this? 

In advance, thanks!

eurotrucks2 03-06-2017 18.23.08-439.jpg

2910z69.jpg

8 answers to this question

Hello ! 

If you want to change the skin, you have to go to that checkpoint and then you will have a cogwheel change to the skin

Edited by Unknown111111

Hello @Noxxian.  Are you talking about the DLC trailers? Eg the schwarzmueller trailer pack etc?

If you are, please verify the integrity of the game cache.  Please ensure that you are have ticked the box in steam library for the DLCs to be installed which can be found under the ETS2 achievements bit. And run the launcher as admin

If you are talking about the mods, then please have a look at this recent page

Edited by DFGssadWGEYGTWESGasadfdy

Hey Nox,

Since none of the above guys have noticed, I see that you are using a trailer mod. This means that your trailers will not be able to be changed with the cog in the corner... So if you want to be able to change them you would have to deactivate your trailer mod

- Fading.

58 minutes ago, Haulin' It! l Chev said:

Hello,

You must select a load from the job market and go to it's pickup location to select a different trailer type. Remember, some trailers aren't changeable.

I hope this helps you.

- Chev.

Thank you! That was it! Haha, totally forgot. 

• Upvote 1

2910z69.jpg