Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why the same evidence but different ban expire?

-TianJinBus-[CHN]

Question

Today two different admins accpected my two report.Both report are the same evidence but two players.The two troller ramming+blocking me for a long time.But to my suprise,One player be banned 3d and the other player be banned 7d.I am confuse about that.Both troller has same offence,and I think they deserved to be banned 7d.

-------------------------------------------------------

Here is the video link.Reason : Blocking + Trolling | https://youtu.be/7d3uepeBDos + https://youtu.be/G04sLnR-z3g 

-------------------------------------------------------

QQ图片20170603221332.png

QQ图片20170603221222.png

3 answers to this question

Hi there. I'm the admin who banned the first player. Until players get ban lengths that are set due to their ban history (4th ban in 1 year), we're allowed to set the (fair) ban duration. Therefore, what I think is fair for one offence, @The Scottish Lad may have a different opinion on.

• Upvote 1

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

The first 3 bans are being chosen by the admin who applies the ban. Both bans were applied by a different admin, so the duration can be slightly different.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

22 hours ago, Penguin said:

Hi there. I'm the admin who banned the first player. Until players get ban lengths that are set due to their ban history (4th ban in 1 year), we're allowed to set the (fair) ban duration. Therefore, what I think is fair for one offence, @The Scottish Lad may have a different opinion on.

Thank you admin.But I think the player who you banned have two offences:ramming+blocking.........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.