Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Parking spot clarification

Loadhaul

Question

Hello, i've been on truckersmp for a long time, however i'm not too sure about the rule of parking in game, I have an image and would like to know if this location is allowed to be accessed by driving up to it - Thanks

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/834700663373023586/11E2A2658BF0C7C6DCD751C50DFB563752162195/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:1152&composite-to%3D*%2C*|2048%3A1152&background-color=black

Apologies for the long url.

1 answer to this question

If you can get to that location by normal regular driving, it is fine. This doesn't seem to be at a high density area, so you can do this.

Keep in mind that this is not allowed in busy areas such as Brussels, Calais, Duisburg and Rotterdam.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.