AI traffic

Shepsky

Suggestion Name: AI traffic on EU1

Suggestion Description: I wanner bring up this Suggestion, because EU1 are so empty, almost all the time, due to the speed limit, and the no cars i guess :).

Any example images: nop

Why should it be added?: i got this idea of, bring in the AI traffic on EU1. because, when i drive there weekdays, weekends, day or evening. i can drive almost 1½ hr + whitout see anyone, its almost like a  " ghost server :-( ". So of us who wanner drive on EU1, and wanner drive like a sim game, whit speed limit and no cars there do drive whit 200+ km/t :D . it fells verrrrry empty

Hope you understand my point.

Happy trucking all.

I would suggest going to EU2 (with the added danger) and maybe sticking to the busy cities.  It would be totally impossible to add AI traffic.  Syncing would cause huge issues and lag and with 3000+ people online, it really would just turn to chaos.

This has been suggested before.  I suggest you search using the box on the far right before posting :) 

12 minutes ago, [DK-SL] Husky said:

Suggestion Name: AI traffic on EU1

Suggestion Description: I wanner bring up this Suggestion, because EU1 are so empty, almost all the time, due to the speed limit, and the no cars i guess :).

Any example images: nop

Why should it be added?: i got this idea of, bring in the AI traffic on EU1. because, when i drive there weekdays, weekends, day or evening. i can drive almost 1½ hr + whitout see anyone, its almost like a  " ghost server :-( ". So of us who wanner drive on EU1, and wanner drive like a sim game, whit speed limit and no cars there do drive whit 200+ km/t :D . it fells verrrrry empty

Hope you understand my point.

Happy trucking all.

pls stop with this, ai traffic will never be added into mp.

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.