Can i report Truckers who insult me via Steam?

[GER]Enzo

Hello Guys :)

I am the type of guy who likes to report many people ingame^^

Well, I reported here on TMP someone who got banned for 3 or 4 days (i dont know :D), now this guy somehow found my steam profile and spammed my steam profile with long insulting texts and even wrote me messages with insultings and all this stuff.

Now my question is, if i can report him on TMP for this:P 

STOP HONKING AT ME... THE TRAFFIC LIGHT JUST TURNED GREEN

Yes you can.  Please screenshot them and create a report.  Upload the evidence and the admins will review it.  No insulting is tolerated here.  People have insulted in the past on youtube and gotten bans for it.  No harm in making a report

1 minute ago, Haulin' It! l Chev said:

Hello,

Actually, yes you can report that certain person on TruckersMP. As long as it fits in with this certain rule and you provide proof that you're getting harassed by this certain person.

bd795d3089114f57ad1e2a5f358bfbff.png

I hope this will assist you.

- Chev.

Ok, thx, i will try :)

STOP HONKING AT ME... THE TRAFFIC LIGHT JUST TURNED GREEN

1 minute ago, Haulin' It! l Chev said:

Hello,

Actually, yes you can report that certain person on TruckersMP. As long as it fits in with this certain rule and you provide proof that you're getting harassed by this certain person.

bd795d3089114f57ad1e2a5f358bfbff.png

I hope this will assist you.

- Chev.

I'm afraid that's false.

The rules you've just quoted are for in-game only, there are no rules covering "steam profile posting"

@[GER]EnzoThere is no harm in making a report.  It will just be added to the queue.  If they won't accept it then it will be rejected.  You won't get in trouble for it.  

@StuartDIf you look on some people's profiles, they have been banned for sending abusive messages on youtube etc. but there is no specific rule for youtube either

Hello @[GER]Enzo,

In this case when a person, who has been banned due to your report, starts insulting you in social media you can report them which could lead to their ban getting extended. This is considered harassment.

Bullying/Harrassment

Abusing community members/staff for creating a report, being staff or any other such item.

Make a report on the website with the evidence.

Regards,

Ampelmann

Locked and archived.

Ready to go!

Archived