Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Separate Troll Server for trolls?

w7xx

Suggestion Name: Separate Troll Server for trolls
Suggestion Description: if some people want to troll for some reason, then maybe create a new separate Trolling Server for them?
Current bad situation: they troll on the expense of other people, who actually want to simulate real driving with a Driving Simulator. Wonder why....
Any example images: No.
Why should it be added?: to get rid of the lame trolls and save everyones time and energy

Hello, personally, it is impossible, in fact, all players have the right to ride together and moreover, if you say you want the trolls to launch on another server, I doubt that these people use these servers. Therefore -1 for the idea. If you really want to meet not a lot "Troll", there is the Europe 1 server that can match you. 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg 

Please use the search function.  This has been suggested many times.  What is the need for a trolling server because that will only encourage them to troll and then they will join the main servers and troll.

Hi :)

Sorry but I disagree this suggestion because I think there will be the players who are malicious will go troll on servers ranked "no-troll" and annoy other players

But good luck for your suggestion

The only way this would work if they would introduce shadow bans which basically means that no matter which server a troll choose they would end up on a server specifically created for them. But I believe that TMP wouldn't want to create and maintain a server (not to mention pay its costs) so trolls can drive around.

2 hours ago, Daniellus_PL said:

You really think player will join that server? Impossible. Every of them will obey that rule, and it will be very hard for admins to controll it. -1 

they have no other server to join(after getting banned forever) - what do you think which server will they choose to join?

Trollers won't troll other trollers, trollers want to annoy people that behave and play properly.

Opening such a server won't be a good idea as it will barely be used. 

Keep in mind that our mod is free for our players, which means staff members pay for everything. Opening such a troll server isn't really within TruckersMP's vision and of those who pay for it.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.