Is my modded truck allowed?

Drewniak30

Hello, i currently want to use my Iveco connected with Volvo, it works on multiplayer but i struggle to go on street with this sweet ride as long im not sure that this is allowed, but i saw many of these, cow trailers but i want to make sure.

Hey there,

The easiest way to know if your truck is MP Legal or not is if the hitbox stays the same of expands with your modifications. The best way to tell this is if you skim through the forum post below and see what truck others have made and if the admin(s) have allowed them in, and look at the 'Allowed Mods' to see if it fits that criteria too. If it's allowed, hope you have fun miles in it :D

Good luck, Fading.

This looks like a hybrid which should be allowed. As long as it is done by "save editing"

Refer to this. 

Hello 

Mods such as trailer mods are usually the ones that are allowed, 

Mods from here should work

http://www.trucknor.org/ets2-multiplayer.html

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/44447-mp-mods-by-forerunner-release/

Generally, when using mods that are compatible with MP you would usually activate the mod in single player, get the trailer for example, exit then game then open the game in MP mode and the trailer should be available for use.

It's basic save-editing, the guides above will explain exactly.

Moved to discussion.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

• 2 weeks later...

Archived