Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATS Heavy Haul Preview

Trucking Gekco

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SkortiL35 said:

With the arrival of new heavy-duty trailer package, players will see an increase in I hope.

We'll see an increase in the first week. After that, players will go back to driving on the C-D road complaining ATS map is too small. And they'll do the same after New Mexico is released. So don't get your hopes up.

Bought it as soon as I woke up lol. Love the DLC, takes some skill to turn corners without ending up in the ditch or running into anything. On the bright side with this not being supported for MP right now it will force players to learn in SP... I hope...

With that being said we'll still have drivers driving around thinking they're in a car taking corners way to sharp... Admins I hope you're ready for a bunch of reports with users getting side swiped. 

^

I got to thinking that unless the TMP Devs can think of a way to illustrate those of us that have the DLC to those that don't, then a lot of us might get reported by those that don't have the DLC for taking too wide of turns, wrong way, etc....  I am a little nervous I have NO REPORTS against me, that I am aware of, and I'd like to keep it that way!

Hello,

I'm hoping that we will see some new type of guideline out about the heavy cargoes that will be thought of before they release the update for multiplayer and that's only if they allow the DLC on multiplayer.

Banning the trailers from small areas that might cause a havoc would be a decent enough rule. But, you'll still have some players that won't obey the rule and I can already see a massive amount of reports.

Have a great day or night! ;)

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

2 hours ago, Tate twitch.tv/tatewjr said:

^

I got to thinking that unless the TMP Devs can think of a way to illustrate those of us that have the DLC to those that don't, then a lot of us might get reported by those that don't have the DLC for taking too wide of turns, wrong way, etc....  I am a little nervous I have NO REPORTS against me, that I am aware of, and I'd like to keep it that way!

In order for the DLC to be supported there WILL be replacement trailers. So, in a report video the admin will be able to clearly see a long trailer... just with no load. 

yeah, these trailers will need very wide turns that will require going into the other lane.  As seen in some footage I made, I am all but required to take some very sharp turns by taking two lanes of traffic.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Archived