ATS Heavy Haul Preview

Trucking Gekco

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow !

Thanks for the information !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is missing from ETS2 is that heavy load bit as it is used on real trucks when they carry loads like we do ingame.  It does look fantastic though!

Thank You for sharing this. It makes me want to have it even more now. I can already see people not taking turns wide enough and getting caught up on guardrails and etc most likely me.

1 hour ago, Riley [EN-US] said:

I can already see people not taking turns wide enough and getting caught up on guardrails and etc most likely me.

You're not wrong there lol, odds are we'll see players getting all of the rear wheels stuck in the ditch because the trailer is longer. Same can be said for the doubles, odds are the rear trailer will end up in the ditch as well. Take WIDE turns guys, if you need the oncoming lane wait until there is no traffic there. And for others, if we see these loads on the road make sure to give them the room to turn the corners as well.

Hopefully Forerunner can do his mod magic and make this DLC work with MP as quickly as he did with the ETS 2 one :) 

1 minute ago, Trucking Gekco said:

Take WIDE turns guys, if you need the oncoming lane wait until there is no traffic there.

Comeon now, don't you know majority of people won't wait until it's safe they will just go whenever they feel like it. Causing damage to you or others and possibly causing a pileup. Nonetheless yes it will still be fun to play in MP :)  

Also when Forerunner does his magic I will prob be in single player testing the trailers out so I'm not one of those people getting caught everywhere. :lol:

Archived