Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

City Of The Month May 2017 - Winner!

truckersmp-logo.png

City Of The Month May 2017 - Winner!

The fourth month of City of the Month is over and your results have been counted & verified!

I can reveal that the city you guys have voted and has won City of the Month for the month of May 2017 is... Duisburg!

Innenhafen_Duisburg.jpg

The following is a bit of info about the chosen city!

Wikipedia Definition:

Duisburg (German pronunciation: [ˈdyːsbʊɐ̯k] is a German city in the western part of the Ruhr Area (Ruhrgebiet) in North Rhine-Westphalia. It is an independent metropolitan borough within Regierungsbezirk Düsseldorf. With the world's biggest inland harbor and its proximity to Düsseldorf Airport, Duisburg has become an important venue for commerce and steel production[citation needed]. In the early Middle Ages it was a royal court of the Franks, first mentioned in writing in 883.

Famous Landmarks:

Landschaftspark Duisburg-Nord - Outdoor Sport Park

Lehmbruck Museum - Venue for modern international sculptures

Duisburg Inner Harbour - Norman Forster 

Now, looking at the comments on the previous post where the poll was placed... here is a selection of comments from members who voted for the city!

@BaldemarDeutsch [EN\TR] - I voted for Duisburg . Because in game it is so crowded for Duisburg is in Middle Europe and any other road is intersecting to there 

@sko0923 - I voted Duisburg. Always chaos (and bad drivers, of course :D) and there never seems to be an admin there for some reason, unlike in Calais, Rotterdam and Amsterdam. Maybe its just me of course, and I'm there at the times the admin's are not, but that is what I've noticed. Especially entering/exiting the service, oh boy! 

@Yoyo_ManSg - I voted the city of Duisburg because it is the city of all dangers and surely one of the most populated cities of Euro Truck Simulator 2 in recent months. To conclude, Duisburg is a fantastic city. #VictoryForDuisburg  

Thank you all for voting for your chosen city and look out for the next city of the month post for next month (June)!

Kindest Regards,

Horizon

[TruckersMP Support & Media]

• Guest unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.