Donation Question directed for staff

LousyHealer13

Question

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, LousyHealer13 said:

Hi there! I just recently donated because I just noticed the donate button, I did donate but do you get any donation benefits? That would be cool if you did, but if you don't, it should totally be a thing.

Hello @LousyHealer13 
Donations are totally voluntary and nothing changes. If you make your donation is because you want to help the project no need to do it public It is done by will and why you really want to help and you like it. 
^_^

P.D: You do not get a different nick color or forum rank or something similar.

Good lucky!

• Upvote 1

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hello,

You don't get anyone if you get donation..

But you can make a donation..

Contact [email protected] for speak with CM about this :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.