VeedddeeR

Question

Hey guys, I just got this Ferrari Racing Wheel Red Legend Edition wheel the other day and its not one of those amazing force feedback wheels with the whole rotation feature but only turns 180 degrees. Does anyone else have this type of steering wheel radius and knows what they think is the best set up for sensitivity and steering non-linearity. If you could post any photo examples of your sliders please do :D

***EDIT***

Link to the wheel if anyone is curious:

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/ferrari-racing-wheel-red-legend-edition

4 answers to this question

Hey Mate,

While I don't have a 180 degree wheel trying doing this -

Set your steering non-linearity all the way to the left and from there adjust your steering sensitivity as you see fit.

So if you have your non-linearity to the left and your steering sensitivity to the right, your wheel in theory should come to a full turn when you get to your max rotation on your wheel. I could be wrong so you might need to slide it around to find where it works best for you.

But I would leave the non-linearity to the left because that's just telling the game how many turns do you want the wheel to make until it fully turns to the left or right. ( I believe anyway ) 

09df172ed6e2416ba3edc26644eab9c0.png

You might want to play or test in single player to do fine tuning so you can pause the menu to adjust the settings.

Hope this helped.

Riley 

Edited by K0rnholio
Spelling

As the wheel's name suggest , It's a racing wheel and was meant to be used for racing in the first place.

A 180º wheel won't give the accurate turning you need when the ingame wheel[virtual wheel] turns 800/900 i think. 

All you can do is try out different settings in steering non-linearity to suit your gameplay and wheel. You should try the Controller setup wizard to set up your wheel in few steps.