Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Daniellus

What region you want to have in Ets2?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What region you want to have in Ets2?

• Balcans (Serbia, Croatia...)
    • Spain and Portugal
    • Ukraine and Belarus
    • Lithaunia and Latvia
    • Renovated Italy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Mr Jakeeee #ForCorrine <3 said:

My bet would be that they release Spain and Portugal together next to extend from the Viva La France DLC, however, I would rather that the UK was redone and added to since this is the most under detailed part of the map and perhaps expand on it, for example, there is more that 3 cities in Scotland... and Wales is extremely under detailed. That's just my opinion since most people shy away from driving or hosting events in the UK on ETS because let's not lie... its an eyesore compared to Viva La France or Scandinavia! 

I think that's because the UK was taken from the ETS 1 map, what people don't realise is ETS 2 broke SCS at the time hence why they threw out UK Truck SIm & German Truck Sim in a desperate attempt to save the company...

20 hours ago, Daniellus_PL said:

Yeah :) Its only voting wchich region we want to see :) I wrote it at begining. But i hope that our voting result will be same as new DLC ;)

I know mate, let's see what it will be next ;)

My languages: Turkish, Danish, English and German

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need help

Trucker since August 2015 ;)

^

Turkey is a European country, because it has land in the continent of Europe.

According to me, mid and southern Italy would be the next map DLC. And it should be followed by the Iberia DLC(Spain and Portugal). If this goes too far and SCS makes more map DLCs, the next regions can be Balkans, Baltics, Western Turkey and Western Russia.

First of all, my opinion about map expansion is next. After doubles update in 1.28, will be good to do a roads reconstruction in Germany. Roads are really bad. They have to made a one lane for exit from the high-way, or when you change high-way route. Also, signs, texture, and a lot od other staff is very bad made.

Sorry for bad English.

• 2 weeks later...

I think scs is going to make Italy and the Balcans states next, because if they will make other states the problem would be: "how do you drive to Spain without France dlc?", same with states like Portugal, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithaunia, Latvia. They have to make dlc's which are working standalone (without using other dlc's)

2 hours ago, Smalley - Truckers.FM said:

[...] the UK [...]

Speaking of revamping the map, have you ever been driving in Germany? Just terrible design of the roads there. There are no highways which have only one lane because there was an exit - it just does not make sense.

However, that part of the map was taken from a previous game and SCS did not bother to bring this up-to-date so I am not wondering that it is not as good as it could be comparing it to the latest map DLC releases...

Archived