Daniellus

What region you want to have in Ets2?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What region you want to have in Ets2?

• Balcans (Serbia, Croatia...)
    • Spain and Portugal
    • Ukraine and Belarus
    • Lithaunia and Latvia
    • Renovated Italy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, LSPD Gamer said:

SCS should build whole Europe like Spain, Mallorca, Portugal, Whales, Ireland and the rest of Italy

Would be a big pressure for MP mod server keeper to increase player count, because 3,5k player slots wouldn't be enough for big map.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

1 hour ago, [AC] xaverracer said:

I think, the next DLC could be northern area or complete Italy :D

Best Regards,

xaverracer

Uhiii, that would be nice xD

2 hours ago, [???????] ResTed said:

Ukraine and Belarus? Really? Never...Never this will happen in ETS2

Any reason you think that? My family background comes from there so personally I would love to see those areas implemented. And it would be right off of the current Going East DLC, so seems logical to make. Just curious as to why you think (or know) that SCS won't be adding those. 

4 minutes ago, [FC-T] sko0923 said:

Any reason you think that?

Euro Truck Simulator 2 but no Europe Truck Simulator 2 - SCS has already spoken about this

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

5 hours ago, Killua (DavidOC93) said:

I would really like to see Ireland added next :) but I doubt that will ever happen :(:( tbh I don't really understand why Ireland wasn't added in the first place :unsure:

Dunno.... I want Ireland be added to. But i dont think so IT will happen soon :/ Maybee IT will comes with Great Britain Rebuilding. 

8 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

scs is working on ireland looks like.. btw the op forgot the vote option for ireland!

Irealand will come with British Rebuilding. I didnt add IT to Pool because at first i gave only new countries. Then i add Italy. I dont want to add new answer when many players gave their votes. IT will be not fair.

They could do Going South West & do Italy with Spain & Portugal 

took a pic from google maps highlighting the current dlc & standard map

RED = Standard Map

YELLOW = Going East

BLUE = Scandinavia 

BLACK = Viva La France

WHITE = the EU boarder ( may not be 100% accurate but best i can do ) 

Don't know why they didn't include Ireland

I'm happy with whatever they come out with next. 

@ScaniaFan89 Just picture doing a long haul that would include the white area all the way to the UK or Sweden. That would be awesome and even tho you said it might not be accurate nice diagram.  

My bet would be that they release Spain and Portugal together next to extend from the Viva La France DLC, however, I would rather that the UK was redone and added to since this is the most under detailed part of the map and perhaps expand on it, for example, there is more that 3 cities in Scotland... and Wales is extremely under detailed. That's just my opinion since most people shy away from driving or hosting events in the UK on ETS because let's not lie... its an eyesore compared to Viva La France or Scandinavia! 

6 hours ago, Mr Jakeeee #ForCorrine <3 said:

My bet would be that they release Spain and Portugal together next to extend from the Viva La France DLC, however, I would rather that the UK was redone and added to since this is the most under detailed part of the map and perhaps expand on it, for example, there is more that 3 cities in Scotland... and Wales is extremely under detailed. That's just my opinion since most people shy away from driving or hosting events in the UK on ETS because let's not lie... its an eyesore compared to Viva La France or Scandinavia! 

Hello, you are right about UK, but i think now they will add some new region. Rebuilding will be done next :) Thanks for your voice.

Archived