Daniellus

What region you want to have in Ets2?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What region you want to have in Ets2?

• Balcans (Serbia, Croatia...)
    • Spain and Portugal
    • Ukraine and Belarus
    • Lithaunia and Latvia
    • Renovated Italy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see a country with less developed roads and this implemented into ets2 to give an interesting driving experience.

Remember if you want to suggest this it should be done to scs

Hello @Daniellus_PL,

maybe you pay a little bit more attention when you create a poll because I voted for all four of them :troll:

Nevertheless, I am pretty sure that it will be Italy we are seeing in the next major DLC which will be released because the type of grey which is used there it almost identical to the grey which is used for regions you do not have the DLC for (yet).

This is why I, personally, think that it will be Italy. However, I could be wrong but it would be nice to see, hauling freight from the far south to Bergen, Oslo or Uppsala :)

Kind regards,

Anriandor

Just now, Anriandor said:

Hello @Daniellus_PL,

maybe you pay a little bit more attention when you create a poll because I voted for all four of them :troll:

Nevertheless, I am pretty sure that it will be Italy we are seeing in the next major DLC which will be released because the type of grey which is used there it almost identical to the grey which is used for regions you do not have the DLC for (yet).

This is why I, personally, think that it will be Italy. However, I could be wrong but it would be nice to see, hauling freight from the far south to Bergen, Oslo or Uppsala :)

Kind regards,

Anriandor

Oh..... I will change it my mistake :/ Italy.... I will add it :)

Have a nice Day 

Hello,

Hmm.. I would really love to see Spain and Portugal come into the picture. But, all of the countries you've listed are amazing and beautiful. I've always loved Spain and loved learning about the culture and so on. So, that is my choice and I would love to see what other people speculate.

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

I agree to @InvasiveSpark #Wish64

I would like to see Italy as the next DLC, but also an update where they revamp the map completely. For today's standards the game is not detailed enough...

In case I helped you to your satisfaction or you find my post funny, there is a green arrow beside my post. Click it to reward the effort, please :)

Hai,

Well I think the next DLC what SCS release would be Spain and Portugal, because the "new" France DLC is in that direction and why don´t add Spain then? 

Also Spain is a great and intresting country imo.

Kind regards.

Jutonk

Probably, the last map DLC that we will get is only Italy DLC, because that's the only part that is light like other parts in map and is undone, and they aren't planning to add more. 

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

1 minute ago, Chio San said:

I vote for Spain,but i hope it comes Italy.

It is right next to my country and i will drive to Rom.  

But I am happy about every map expansion...  :D

Rome*

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

Archived