Deactivate speed limiter until you are a veteran

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

-1 Previous people are quoted what I thought :/

Kind Regards,
Ykaro
339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d

Languages: English 🇬🇧 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report SystemBan Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

The forum rank "veteran driver" is automatically assigned after one year of forum membership.

It does not reflect a users driving skill.

According to this suggestion, a user that doesn't join the forum will never achieve the rank "veteran driver" and consequently will always drive with the speed limiter enabled.

I don't think it would be fair to implement something like this.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 5:16 PM, sko0923 said:

-1. Want a speed limit, go to EU1. Most people on other servers like EU2 in the DLC areas (Scandinavia, Going East, etc) seem to drive very responsibly for the most part.

sko is right. I spend a lot of time in Scandinavia and France, beautiful DLC by the way if you don't have it yet, and I can tell you that most if not all drivers I encounter are very considerate. I dread my transfer drives from DK to FR because of the Channel coastal towns, I try to stick to the highway when possible.

forum_banner.png

5 hours ago, misterward said:

I don't think it would be fair to implement something like this.

sko is right. I spend a lot of time in Scandinavia and France, beautiful DLC by the way if you don't have it yet, and I can tell you that most if not all drivers I encounter are very considerate. I dread my transfer drives from DK to FR because of the Channel coastal towns, I try to stick to the highway when possible.

If you want to not use the speed limiter there are certain servers that do and don't have the speed limiter. See https://truckersmp.com/status for which server has and doesn't have a speed limiter.

Also it doesn't matter what level of driver you are, you could be a 10/10 driver but you can still mess on and abuse there being/not being a speed limiter.

Nope. Even driving with scout is useless. You all want to make the Scout bad, but it is NOT bad. It's the DRIVER. Anyway, waiting 1 year is useless.

Definetly, No. (Even that i'm already Veteran, it doesnt matter)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...