WOT license plate

[RSL] Chio San

I have a question?I have updated my WOT profile my license plate,but it is me in the forum on my profile still the old displayed.

Have also already left the link removed saved and again the link inserted and saved again.

But it always shows the old license plate...

How can I change this?

I thank you in advance.

1 minute ago, Chio San said:

No, unfortunately, that has not brought anything...

I've changed it three days ago,Or do they mean that I must be logged out 30-60 minutes until it updates automatically...?

Read :D Capture.png 

Just now, HapengCat said:

dude you must found new things to increase your posts

I think @Chio San not a spammer

Hey @Chio San,

I can remember that I have changed my license plate too because I had another country previously.

It took actually quite some time until the forum recognised that this has changed. I can just advise you to be patient because, in the end, it will change ;)

Kind regards,

Anriandor

• Translation Manager

Hi @Chio San

Actually, I think it is because of some trouble at recognising thing because I changed mine yesterday and as I know it is still the old one. I think it will take more time than that we waited for but it will change it eventually. But not like in 60 sec. :) For me, it will take more than that. Just we need to be patient and wait for it lol :)

76561198324253072.pngstatus.png

• 2 weeks later...

^ Seems as if the OP has solved their issue. I'm going to close this to prevent any further content-count farming.

Locked and archived (if you need more help from this topic, or want it re-opened, please message me).

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Archived